Hey Mather, I am getting the Pis ready for dispatch this weekend. It's a bank holiday here in UK for Easter but we hope to start posting on Tuesday. I am sorry for delay, I got stuck in South Africa due to illness and it just threw a spanner in the works. I am going to be on StartJoin more with feedback from now on too, I got so used to putting updates on Twitter and Youtube and had neglected the Updates on here too much.
Hi, I will only be supplying Raspberry Pi 2 in this stage because I already purchased and assembled the stock before the Pi3 was announced. However if you would like a Pi 3 and don't mind waiting I can put you at the front of the queue for Stage III which will launch end of April. Just let me know.
We need to raise a lot more before embarking on the Firefox extension, around $40,000 to make it sustainable because just maintaining one branch of code is hard enough. however it may not be necessary now that we have a new browser on the scene called @brave << that's their twitter. Check them out, have been introduced to lead developer.